TreeNex Greeting Cards - cards that include a gift - a gift for life!
...planting a tree & watching it grow
TreeNex is about the opportunity to plant a living, breathing tree in a real forest with each card you purchase. Whether you do it simply to have fun following its development online, to give someone a unique gift, or to promote your business through employee rewards or customer perks, the end result is the same: doing it benefits the environment.
We're tickled green that you're here.
...a unique greeting
We entered the greeting card business in the Fall of 2009 with an exciting concept: to create greeting cards that plant trees for each of the recipients. We also wanted to achieve a very high level of satisfaction, in addition to offering our customers the most unique, eco-friendly and sustainable products possible. So we're constantly developing and offering what we call a “new generation of greeting cards,” because they really are different. Here's what makes our cards so special:
- When you give someone a TreeNex Greeting Card you give them a specialized and personal greeting that's environmentally-friendly and, most importantly, everlasting – a gift for life!
- All of our greeting cards plant living, breathing trees in a forest in honor of the recipients.
- Treenex.com gives all card recipients something that's exceptionally unique - the ability to follow the development of the forest in which their trees are planted (here you can find the example of Demo tree).
You can find out more about our products in the F.A.Q. section.
(past, present, future…)
- Fall, 2007: the extraordinary tree-planting project idea is born…
- Fall, 2008: the first forest (“SOS” Forest) is planted after a year of creative planning;
- Spring, 2009: Treenexers come up with the idea to offer unique greeting cards that plant trees;
- November 13-15, 2009: TreeNex goes public for the first time by presenting its greeting cards and concepts at the Green Festival in San Francisco;
- November 16, 2009: Treehugger writes an article about TreeNex (read the article);
- December 5, 2009: the TreeNex project is introduced to a Japanese audience on greenz.jp (read the article);
- April 17, 2010: annual spring planting;
- May 16-19, 2010: TreeNex participated in the National Stationery Show (NSS) in New York (booth No. 3256).
TreeNex organizes plantings for its partners and customers annually in coordination with the local forestry association to ensure a smooth and efficient planting process. The number of trees to be planted depends mainly on the previous year's sales volume. We invite everyone at the TreeNex network to join in, because help is always needed and appreciated. Volunteers will be given necessary tools and a short training session so that, together, we can plant trees and have a wonderful time doing it. It's an experience that no one forgets!
These are plantings we've already completed, as well as those scheduled for the near future:
- "SOS" Planting (Fall, 2008), Lithuania
- "Spring Forest" Planting (Spring, 2010), Lithuania
- Coming Planting (Spring, 2011)